Monday, June 22, 2009

What I was afraid of...








What I was afraid of has happened...I have neglected my blog for about 2 weeks. So...I have a lot to catch up on, but should make it quick while Caroline is in my arms being good and playing with this yellow highlighter for a few minutes. Yes, the top is on for now...she's not that sly yet...or so I think. We've been busy the past two weeks with work and our usual routine during the week and going out of town on the weekends. I have included another snapper picture, comparing Caroline for size, from a couple of weekends ago, one of Caroline with mom from the same weekend, and have included a picture from our weekend in Dothan this past weekend of Caroline with dad and Spence in the pool. Happy Father's Day to my Ben on his first Father's Day, my dad on his 31st Fathers Day, and to all the other dads out there, as well! I helped give a baby shower for a long-time friend of mine this past weekend, Elizabeth Jackson Kanter, and it was such a memorable time. She has a baby girl due August 7 and is looking so adorable at 7 1/2 months pregnant. We spent Friday night with Mom and Saturday night with Dad, since Father's day was Sunday. We spent our Saturday afternoon at Ben's mother's pool letting Caroline soak up some sun (with plenty of sunblock on, of course). She has really progressed quickly over the past couple of weeks. Spence was home this weekend, too, so we got to visit with a lot of people. Caroline has mastered pulling up on anything and everything, is crawling faster and faster, saying dada more. After she learns to walk and hold on to things, I guess the next step will be walking. Daycare is going great. She seems to get along with the others in her class well and I hear she is getting into everything. Well, that's about it for now. Enjoy the pics...more updates later...

1 comment:

  1. Caroline is so stinkin' cute! :-) What does Ben have on his back in that pool picture? A backpack?

    ReplyDelete