Tuesday, June 23, 2009

3 YEARS!!



Ben and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on June 17!  I have spent 3 wonderful years with the love of my life and wouldn't trade a minute of it.  It is hard to believe how much has happened in 3 years.  God blessed me beyond measure when he introduced me to Ben, and I am looking forward to making many more wonderful memories!  He is the love of my life, best friend and partner in anything I love to do!  I have learned so much from him over the years I have known him, and hope that his best qualities continue to rub off on me!  We spent our anniversary night at Applebees, probably our favorite restaurant, and even took little Caroline along.  Babysitters are few and far between during the week, and thought it would be a blessing to have her there with us.  She hardly said a word the whole time...just sat in her car seat minding her own business while mommy and daddy talked about the past, present and future.  We used the self-timer to take a picture of us to remember the special day. Happy Anniversary, Ben!  I you more than I could ever say!

No comments:

Post a Comment