Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Life is Good










I can honestly say that I am happy with my life. Sure, it has its ups and downs, but I am a child of God, have a husband and family whom I love and who love me back, a healthy, beautiful daughter, a job that I love, and friends that I love and love back, too. We had some of those sweet friends go to the beach with us last weekend. We enjoyed the hot weather by staying in the water the majority of the time. We also met up with some other sweet friends who were down there, for dinner on Saturday night. I love to make memories down at the beach, and appreciate the great conversation and company that Lee and Leslie provided this weekend. We are headed back down for July 4 for a big family weekend on Ben's side of the family, and can't wait to see Caroline dressed up in her July 4th outfit. Happy 4th of July to everyone, as I won't be able to post until after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment