Thursday, September 3, 2009

WAR EAGLE!

Caroline's first football season and first Auburn outfit

I have the cutest picture of Caroline in a UAB cheerleader uniform that her PaPa gave her, but Ben has taken my camera cord to his office and I can't download it. Ben, please bring back my camera cord! I know everyone will LOVE this picture of our baby!! Being "a family divided", Ben and I promised each other before Caroline was born that we would not push her one way or the other...Auburn or Alabama. Ben has kept his promise (it was his idea in the first place) while I have sported her around in Auburn AND Alabama outfits. What fun would it be if didn't dress her up in any of it? She'll make up her mind soon enough and I am sure she'll be a smart little one and choose to pull for the orange and blue...but...in the meantime, Ben is happy with the UAB outfit, which is adorable on her, and whom we proudly support since Caroline's Uncle Spence will be a graduate of UAB before too long. Go Blazers! Looking forward to a great college football weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment