Thursday, August 20, 2009

A week behind...









I'm a little behind...over a week, but I have so many cute pictures from weekend before last that I can't not post them..we had lots of company. Dad and Spence on Friday night, Mom Saturday morning, and Aunt MaMa and Uncle Steve Sunday. Caroline entertained everyone...we relaxed throughout the weekend and even enjoyed a cruise through the Buckmasters Expo downtown on Sunday. Caroline had her very first open house (for daycare) on Friday, and we brought home the first of many things she will make us...an imprint of her little feet in clay. I so look forward to the day she will color me pictures to hang on my refrigerator! Saturday she went to her first birthday party. She had been invited to a couple before, but we had been out of town and been unable to attend, but I hate it for her because she just looked at the balloons and giggled and grinned. I can't let her miss any more!! Today I had a work trip to Birmingham and stopped by to see one of my best long-time friends, Elizabeth Jackson, and her husband Rod, who welcomed their first little one, Lottie, into the world a couple of weeks ago. She was beautiful and perfect and we wish the best and many congratulations. As for updates since then...the biggest thing is that Caroline can stand up from a sitting down position by herself! Walking is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment