Thursday, August 13, 2009

For those of you who have never seen Caroline crawl...CANCELLED.


I have been wanting to try uploading a video, but have been wondering how long it will take. If I don't let everyone see Caroline crawling around now, so many people will miss this stage of her life because she is going to be walking before we know it. Here she is crawling from me AND after me, and laughing her head off when I go in to tickle her.
By the way, Maggie Lee did the sweetest thing tonight when Haley was putting her to bed. They always read Good Night Moon and then say their prayers before bedtime, and tonight, after they read their book, but before Haley could say "now it's time to say your prayers", Maggie Lee had bowed her sweet little head and put her hands together. HOW PRECIOUS IS THIS??!!
Right now, my child is standing up against the blank wall beating on it. I guess she wants to climb it.
.......................................................................................................................................................................
OK, I wrote this over 2 hours ago and this video is STILL uploading.
.......................................................................................................................................................................
Cancelled video upload...it is morning and it STILL hasn't finished. Will try a shorter one at another time. Sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment