Sunday, August 9, 2009

I love pictures of my Caroline!

I love this picture of Caroline scrunching her nose up. This is a character trait of hers now. She thinks it is so fun.
We've been at home for the weekend...really just relaxing. Ben has still been doing a lot of studying, but took today off to relax. Caroline and I went to the Hope Hull pool yesterday with our friends Leslie and Henlee. We had a wonderful, relaxing time and mommy even got to lay out in the chair for 15 minutes while Caroline took a nap. This was the first actual "lay-out" time I have had since before I was pregnant. Usually I am staying close by to her in her float, and while I was pregnant, I never wanted to get too hot, so I usually stayed in the water. Thanks for a great time, Leslie! I am glad we had the chance to get Caroline and Henlee together. Today, we went to church and came home to relax in the baby pool and do a few things around the house. We have a busy week ahead and are planning on a relaxing night tonight with dinner at home and probably, as usual, a movie. (Shark Week is over, unfortunately!)

No comments:

Post a Comment