Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ready for wings...



This little one right here....





is about ready for her wings! I know some babies learn to pull up, stand on their own, and then seem to take forever before they take those first steps, but we are definitely headed in that direction. The picture above is the first picture I've gotten of Caroline standing on her own. She can go for about 10 seconds, but keeps practicing, and I know what is around the corner...us chasing her around the house as she laughs and laughs. I love this baby so much! We had to get gates to keep her in the family room this weekend, and baby-proofed the fire hearth with rubber edge and corner guards, have electrical outlet covers, and have to keep the floor vacuumed constantly as the tiniest piece of dog hair goes in her mouth. Shark week starts shortly...I will be watching every night this week...tune in to the Discovery Channel if you are interested. I must go watch...!

1 comment: